The OOKONN warranty applies to new products with the exception of display and destocking models. It covers manufacturing defects that might be detrimental to normal use of the product.
This limited warranty applies to the following Defects:
Not covered by the OOKONN are the following:
- an accident from the outside such as falls, blows or damage during transport (e.g., airlines);
- Scratches, dents, or stains that are normal during the handling of Luggage and do not impair the functionality of the product
- Any luggage (whether manufactured by OOKONN or not) sold by resellers who are not authorized retailers.
- wear and tear due to rubbing;
- exposure to extreme temperatures, solvents, water or any other liquid;
- misuse or modification of the product;
- damage resulting from a use not adapted to the product such as transporting inappropriate objects or children or using the suitcase as a chair
- monogram service. Additional fee will be applied for all repainting.
If the luggage is damaged during transport, we kindly ask that you take the matter up directly with your carrier.
In the event of a Defect and in order to get the benefit of this limited warranty, you must return your Luggage to OOKONN and provide OOKONN with warranty code with the original date of purchase. Should shipping costs be required to return your Luggage, OOKONN will not be responsible for those costs. OOKONN will repair and ship your Luggage back to you within 90 days of receiving your original Luggage. You will be responsible for any shipping costs associated with shipping repaired Luggage.